The rugged design of the Aegisound 12 Ft.DANR THPC hotswap Intercom Adapter Cable for JSF makes it ideal for extreme environments. The cable allows users to disconnect their DANR THPC Headset from a Harris P7100 radio, and connect into the F-35 Maintenance Interface Panel, without removing their DANR THPC Headset. The cable has an independent volume control to manage incoming communications levels. The assembly includes a U-77 connector on one end; and a 10 Pin, P7100 Harris radio compatible connector and volume control on the other end.
- Rugged cable design for extreme environments.
- Weather, oil, and fuel resistant materials.
- Black in color.
- Operable in extreme cold and hot temperature conditions.
- Meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m).
- Meets MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.
- Maintains a minimum of 60 dB electrostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz.
- Compatible with DANR THPC P7100 Harris radio variant
- Compatible with and tested in harsh military and industrial environments.
- Compliant with sections of MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m), and MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.
- CE marked as part of the certification for the DANR THPC system. Directive PPE 89/686/EEC (Article 10)